Friday, October 3, 2008

Earning from your blog

I started my blog as a hobby after reading other blogs, then I noticed they had ads on them. I did a search on placing ads on blogs and that's how I came to know about AdSense.

This encouraged me to place AdSense ads on my blog, first I only did one ad at the top and with time I learnt how to place more ads and improved on my blog.

At first I never imaged I would soon get a check from Google for my blog because it was earning slowly, but one day I got a surprise when I was passing Nairobi town center to check my post box and got a check.

This really encouraged me to do more posts on my blog and realised one can truly earn from their blog thus making blogging interesting.

A word of caution to bloggers interested in placing AdSense on their blogs is to read the rules carefully and stick by them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
hi there, my name is Tom.

found this website and read some great discussion and feedback so decided to join

i am happy to help others and offer advice where possible :)

Peace out.